Following a specific discussion in your group allows you to be notified when new comments are made in the discussion.
To follow a group discussion in the group section:
- Select the group's name.
- Click the headline of the discussion.
- Click the Follow link displayed under the initial discussion post.
Note: You'll get email notifications when new comments are added.
To stop following a discussion and to end email notifications:
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Groups.
- Click the group's name with the discussion you're following.
- Click More… next to the Search tab and select Your Activity from the dropdown list.
- Click Discussions You're Following on the left. Click the Unfollow link under the initial discussion post. Note: If you accidently click Unfollow, you can click Follow to reverse this action.